Every year, we need to raise approximately $50,000 above and beyond what AISD contributes to cover the basic costs of our program.
Please consider supporting the orchestra program and the students who love it with a tax-deductible donation. Writing a check to Austin High Orchestra Boosters Club or giving cash at orchestra events helps reduce transaction fees!
Consider a recurring monthly donation that fits your budget and supports ours.
Please note that Venmo does not support recurring monthly donations. You can choose to make a one-time donation if you need to use Venmo.
How We Use Donations
- We repair instruments and equipment (including new strings for all instruments every year, right before UIL competitions!)
- We feed students before concerts and when traveling for competitions
- We pay accompanists for UIL competitions
- We provide scholarships for dues and activities
- We give the students and families a wonderful end of year banquet
- We provide all kinds of enrichment opportunities
Throughout the year you’ll also hear about our big fundraisers, like the Monster Concert & Carnival and the Winter Concert, Dinner, & Silent Auction. For these events, you’ll have the opportunity to donate food and drinks or items for the silent auction to support our fundraising efforts.